Close Menu
DemocracyGuyana.comDemocracyGuyana.com

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest news from DemocracyGuyana.com

    What's Hot

    Min Mustapha urges diversification as 55,000 acres of new farmland to become available in Region Five

    May 18, 2026

    Press Release: Regional Executive Officers appointed

    May 18, 2026

    Govt rebuilding National Music School, boosting opportunities for local artistes

    May 18, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • About DG
    • Join as Volunteers
    • Become a Member
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube TikTok
    DemocracyGuyana.comDemocracyGuyana.com
    Jet Global Airways
    • Home
    • Diaspora
    • Guyana News
    • Global News
    • Artificial Intelligence
    • Business Opportunities
    • Advertise with us
    • Photo Gallery
    • Videos
    • World Newspapers
    • Contact Us
    DemocracyGuyana.comDemocracyGuyana.com
    Home»Featured»Trump says eight Iranian women won’t be executed, Iran disputes entire account
    Featured

    Trump says eight Iranian women won’t be executed, Iran disputes entire account

    Reporter New York USABy Reporter New York USANo Comments2 Mins Read54,572 ViewsApril 23, 2026
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Telegram Tumblr Email
    Green Card alert: The travel ban that Trump issued in early June prohibited nationals of the 12 nations from entering the US, mostly affecting countries in Africa and the Middle East.
    Green Card alert: The travel ban that Trump issued in early June prohibited nationals of the 12 nations from entering the US, mostly affecting countries in Africa and the Middle East.
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    A fresh controversy has emerged after Donald Trump announced that Iran had agreed not to execute eight women protesters. Trump claimed the decision came after his personal request and described it as a sign of respect toward the United States. He stated that four of the women would be released immediately, while the remaining four would face short prison sentences instead of execution.

    However, Iranian authorities strongly rejected Trump’s statement, insisting that no executions had been planned in the first place. Officials from Iran’s judiciary described the claim as false and accused Trump of spreading misinformation for political reasons. They emphasized that the detained women were facing legal charges that could involve imprisonment, not capital punishment.

    Human rights groups have added another layer of complexity to the situation. Some organizations reported that at least one of the women involved in the protests had indeed been sentenced to death, while others faced serious charges that could potentially lead to execution. This conflicting information has made it difficult to determine the exact status of the detainees.

    The dispute comes amid heightened tensions between the United States and Iran following recent military confrontations and protests inside Iran. The broader conflict has drawn international attention to human rights conditions and the treatment of protesters in the country. Analysts say the disagreement over the women’s fate highlights the deep mistrust and competing narratives between the two governments.

    In summary, Trump claims he helped stop the execution of eight Iranian women, while Iran denies that any executions were ever planned. The truth appears to be disputed, with different sources presenting conflicting accounts, reflecting the ongoing political and diplomatic tensions between the two nations.

    Featured Bottom Left
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Reporter New York USA
    Reporter New York USA
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Guyana Enters a New Era of Global Banking as President Dr Irfaan Ali Unveils Major Financial Reforms at the Guyana Bank for Trade and Industry (GBTI) 190th Anniversary Gala.

    President Dr Irfaan Ali Appoints New REOs to Strengthen Accountability and Service Delivery Throughout Guyana

    Freddie Kissoon and Banks DIH: an obsession?

    TikTok, Facebook, and Instagram are polluting the country with fake news and manipulating their membership numbers to falsely lead Guyana to believe they represent thousands of members, when they do not. Their misinformation must not be allowed to mislead Guyanese society.

    Guyana Festival 2026 showcases rich cultural diversity during Independence celebrations

    Afghanistan Taliban’s New Marriage Rules Spark Global Outrage, as the silence of a virgin girl is treated as consent to marriage.

    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Top Posts

    The Hollow Ambitions of Nigel Hughes: A Political Opportunist and Exhibitionist with Empty Promises.

    July 11, 2024980K Views

    What do you make of it? by Leonard Craig

    November 18, 2024744K Views

    President Irfaan Ali Emphasises Discipline and Accountability Over Project Delays

    November 13, 2024566K Views
    Don't Miss

    Min Mustapha urges diversification as 55,000 acres of new farmland to become available in Region Five

    Farmers in Region Five are being encouraged to diversify their production and take advantage of…

    Press Release: Regional Executive Officers appointed

    May 18, 2026

    Govt rebuilding National Music School, boosting opportunities for local artistes

    May 18, 2026

    Govt advances Georgetown community transformation plan – Min Jacobs

    May 18, 2026
    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • YouTube
    • TikTok
    • WhatsApp
    • Twitter
    • Instagram
    Latest Reviews
    72

    Over 50 poisoned at wedding in Iraq

    8.9

    EAM Jaishankar Meets Guyanese PM Mark Phillips, Discuss Energy, Disaster Resilience And Defence Cooperation

    Most Popular

    The Hollow Ambitions of Nigel Hughes: A Political Opportunist and Exhibitionist with Empty Promises.

    July 11, 2024980K Views

    What do you make of it? by Leonard Craig

    November 18, 2024744K Views

    President Irfaan Ali Emphasises Discipline and Accountability Over Project Delays

    November 13, 2024566K Views
    Our Picks

    Min Mustapha urges diversification as 55,000 acres of new farmland to become available in Region Five

    May 18, 2026

    Press Release: Regional Executive Officers appointed

    May 18, 2026

    Govt rebuilding National Music School, boosting opportunities for local artistes

    May 18, 2026
    Popular Categories
    • Global News
    • Election Rigging
    • Sports
    • Special News
    • Guyana and Private Tenders
    Do you want to associate with us
    • Business Opportunities
    • Advertise with us
    • Contact Us
    • www.democracyguyana.com Guyana – London – India

      For more information, contact us.
    DemocracyGuyana.com
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube TikTok
    • Home
    • About DG
    • Become a Member
    • Join as Volunteers
    • Forum
    • Advertise with us
    DG BRANCHES: GUYANA, USA, CANADA, UK, CARIBBEAN, AND INDIA
    © 2026 DemocracyGuyana.com.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.